Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Journey to South America Begins

Well, this is it.  The dishes are done, the apartment looks good for the first time in a while.  My bags are packed, sitting next to the door.  There's nothing left to do but put my shoes and take my first step out the door.  My destination tonight, through what's left of the snow storm, is my friend Todd Truen's house in Minneapolis.  Tomorrow his wife will drive us to the airport and we'll make our to Bogota, the capital city of Colombia.  From there we head north to San Gil to paddle whitewater rivers and do some paragliding.  Then we'll continue north to the Caribbean for some SCUBA diving.  I can't wait!!  About 24 hours from now, we'll be there.  I'll try post something as soon as I can.  Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment